Thursday 19 January 2012

Paragraph ( Private )

Power Point: This power point was the first project in info tech 9/10. I learned how to make slides and how to time the movement of the slides. I also learned how to make cool and different kinds of transition slides.  I personal think this project was a good way to start info tech, we learned the basics step by step.  I liked how we based our power point on internet safety, it sure taught me a lot on safety and what precautions to take to protect myself and my information on the web and websites.
Publisher: On my publisher project I learned how to make a brochure and how to format my writing on it to have a nice and attractive brochure. One thing was a difficult was telling what page went where. At the start I made a mistake making my title page on the middle, which was very embarrassing, lucky I asked before I saved and sent it to the teacher. Other than that this project was very basic.  I did my project on UFC and it was kinda hard because it’s hard to make a brochure on something that’s already big and I didn’t really have a clue what to write on it. So it became a brochure on the UFC rules and fighters.
Photoshop: This Photoshop project was probably the hardest project I took a picture of a regular cigarette and chopped it down and made it look like it was lit burning with smoke and I made the ashes into space towers I found on Google and layered it all together to form a lit cigarette from a non-lit cigarette. It took me a couple of weeks to figure it out how to do it. I watched a lot of YouTube   tutorials on Photoshop. It was a fun project although all the time that was put it to make it.
HTML:   In my group the html was based on gang wars in BC, which is becoming bigger and bigger and more of an issue to the people who live in GVRD. On this project I gathered most of the information and shared what I knew about gangs in BC. I’ve has a lot of experience with people in gangs,  I know many gangsters  and they tell me how there life is and how hard it is  to survive , cause one wrong move , You could be 6 feet deep. But other than that I had a lot of fun doing this project and sharing my knowledge with the class. Most of the creative Photoshop pictures and layouts etc. , I didn’t really have much to do with( I should of helped more but I didn’t , one of my mistakes) ; I mostly got the pictures and information.  This project had a bit of everything that we learned in InfoTech.
Flash: This flash project seemed very pointless. ( not being mean) but I didn’t see a point of making a flash, it seemed like something I would do in a animation class. I was looking forward to more techy stuff but I guess not.  I didn’t really want to do it so I kind of made it very simple and avoided getting fancy with hinges and multi moving figures. It was pretty hard though, making tweens and when it had to change slides.  It was kind of a boring project and a waste of time /:


Scratch:  Frist off scratch was very hard to be because of the many diffuclty I trying to make it work. But other than that YouTube helped me alot i watched many videos on scratch , they where very helpful.  i made a maze for my game and the task is to collect all the coins in less than 6 death, sounds easy but its kinda hard lol. I had a lot of fun doing this project and i wouldnt mind doing it again
Blog: The blog was probably the best project we did.  I did my blog on UFC which was fun to do and I made some gadgets to put on my blog, ex: page viewer, twitter newsfeeds, and a YouTube bar.  Other than that there isn’t really anything else to say about the blog. -.-
Tech Reporter:   My tech reporter was on the Exo-desk, it’s like the Microsoft surface but a lot cheaper and it’s a desk no a table. It’s the same as a computer just laded down on a desk. I wanted it to do it on something cooler but I couldn’t find anything else I could choose from either they have been used or not enough information.  But it was a good end project to do on technology and I learned a lot from other people’s tech reporters on technology I didn’t know a single thing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment